Monday, February 7, 2011

G-Kids Valentine Photos

After technical difficulty last night with this blog I went to bed crabby, mad, and totally confused.  I ran out of space, I'm not sure how that happened but I guess after 3 full years of post I should have known it would be coming soon.  Unfortunately I know many people come here to listen and giggle at my non-sense or look at my photos or they just plain want to see what I'm up to without me knowing.  Whatever the case may be I really hated to create a new blog that was again going to run out of space.  John's solution "just delete the old posts".  Ummmmm not even no but H E double hockey sticks no.

So after an hour of no resolution I deleted 20 old post from way back in 2008 just so I could get this post up.  No such luck, it didn't work.  I went to bed mad and had to toss and turn all night long thinking about this.  I think I might be a  fruitcake and the only person from Wisconsin that had a lousy night.  I guess there was some big football game on or something. 

Well tonight is a new night and another round of frustrations but I got this post up anyway.   Not sure what I can do for the future but my daughter is a wizard with web design and computer related issues so I might just have to hire her to hook me up with a solution.  (She wasn't much help texting about it last night, she just seemed to giggle at me for using up my space). 

Enough whining let's show off the Grandchildren.  The youngest (for another 3 months) is Miss Mallory  sporting her girly girl look.


Next is Garrett-Man who will not look at the camera even if I bark like a dog, moo like a cow, spin around, or bride him with snacks.... he won't do it.


And the oldest Miss El showing off the oldest telephone we have here.  She is such a big help with the little ones, Mally will not walk as soon as she sees Elly, she begs to have her pick her up and carry her.  She doesn't do this with anyone but El.


And all three which is impossible to get them all looking.  I Love Elly's look, Mallory's feet crossed and Garrett playing with a necklace..... too cute.


The girls already talking to each other on the phone.  Mally wouldn't sit on the bench she had to sit on Elly lap.


Garrett not liking the telephone as much as the girls..... he needs another boy around.


Miss Mally with a "wink"


Garrett crying


And Miss Mally called to tell her little brother she loves him

3 comments:

jules said...

I got that message from google when I posted a couple months ago. There was an option to buy more space. It costed $5.00 for another ?? GB of space. I don't remember what the numbers were. Example: You are given 1 GB to start for free. The $5.00 is for like 5 GB of storage. It comes out to be super cheap actually. You do not have to delete your old posts!!!!

Photos by Julee said...

I say go for more space....I couldn't delete old posts either....Good luck! The G-kids are too cute!

arturlington said...

Please, don't delete any of your old posts! I will happily pay for extra storage! Miss Mally sending her baby brother love is too cute!